Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
Poor man's Tracking Point?

It sure does it all but the skeptic in me suspects it can't do any of it very well. But, it does seem kinda cool. I'll wait for an honest and thorough review.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
I think the company is Polsar make a night sight that mounts to the front or just in front of you scope and Doesnt effect your zero. I think it be cool to have night optic on a gun.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I personally like the video feature. nothing like having vids of your trophy buck or boar.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Video is a nice option

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
When it comes out with Neflex let me know so I can watch movies while shooting Deer

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
It is, then everyone can laugh when you miss!
Aaaannnd ... some sick twisted [email protected]@ will air out a bunch of sinners in a night club while streaming it live on the web.

Maybe I'm a sick twisted [email protected]@ for thinking of that but this is the world we live in. I didn't make the world I just live in it.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Reactions: Mad Russian

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Aaaannnd ... some sick twisted [email protected]@ will air out a bunch of sinners in a night club while streaming it live on the web.

Maybe I'm a sick twisted [email protected]@ for thinking of that but this is the world we live in. I didn't make the world I just live in it.
That a good point.
I'll stick with a GoPro.

Reactions: Mad Russian
1 - 10 of 10 Posts