Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was meeting my cousin yesterday at the Home Depot in Honesdale Pennsylvania and stopped in at 911 Tactical and Hunting which is about a half mile from there. Shop has everything , pro archery shop and any hunting equipment you may need.
In August they will open a range that rents firearms, full auto is available. It's about a 40 minute ride from my place in Sullivan county upstate .
I was impressed and will be visiting them in August!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Interesting. Is this a new store? I used to go up to Honesdale all the time about 5 years ago, and never saw this shop. Is it down the road and on the left by some model home displays? There was an archery shop there, but that's all they dealt with.

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. Is this a new store? I used to go up to Honesdale all the time about 5 years ago, and never saw this shop. Is it down the road and on the left by some model home displays? There was an archery shop there, but that's all they dealt with.
It is definitely a new store. The owners son said they expanded the business from a little store which was located to the rear of that mall. It is next to Dunkin Donuts and a McDonalds along route 6. Its on the same side by Rusty Palmers which has the log cabin on the roof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts