Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 40 cal 1911 that I purchased on Guns America shipped to Coliseum Gun Traders as the FFL. I was very pleased with the service, everything was fast and friendly and a plus was they had a nice sale on 200 round boxes of 40 S&W ammo. I will definitely use them again.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
what is he getting for a pistol transfer these days?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
It was $50 for the handgun
Steep, but understandable. LI shops for the most part, dont really want to transfer new firearms from online buys. They want you to buy from them. After all, a sale for them is profit for them. Hence the $50 transfer fee. The transfer does cost them time and some effort.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Is the guy in Port Jeff still $30 or was he even less still?

Good for us Suffolk guys..but not too convenient for Nassau..

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Do you guys use FFL's for bulk ammo purchases?
Some folks use companies that ship right to their door, others have stuff shipped to an FFL.

A few online retailers have taken the position that the NYSAFE act database and such was never actually set up, so they just ship to customers directly.

That being said we have a fair number of customers ship their ammo through us, even from companies that would ship to their door.

-Vick

·
Registered
106 Posts
Some folks use companies that ship right to their door, others have stuff shipped to an FFL.

A few online retailers have taken the position that the NYSAFE act database and such was never actually set up, so they just ship to customers directly.

That being said we have a fair number of customers ship their ammo through us, even from companies that would ship to their door.

-Vick
Vick, thank you for your response.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts