Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in Coliseum guns tonight. It seems they are having a tent show with reps from lots of gun manufactures on Friday, Aug 20, 12pm-8pm and Saturday Aug 21, 10am-5pm. They will have tents set up outside in front of store. They will have a free BBQ and give aways daily and live music. The flyer also states that Anthony from the O&A show will make an appearance along with other local celebrities. As some of you may remember, Anthony bought his Barrett 50 cal from them awhile back. http://longislandfirearms.com/forum/m-1275612566.46108/s-13/highlight-anthony/#num13 Seems he's a friend of the store.
The only downside is that we won't be able to test fire the guns as we did on the LI Demo day. But events like this, especially taking place in front of store on Hempstead tpke, are always good for gun owners. The more positive exposure we can get, the better. Coliseum guns is located at 1180 Hempstead tpke, Uniondale, NY 11553
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
821 Posts
Like Frankie would say -Start speading the news .......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just for the free bbq, it's worth it to go. I wonder if they'll have anyone from WBAB there. Coliseum is the only gun store bold enough to advertise on the radio or tv around here. And WBAB is bold enough to put on an advertisement for a gun store. See if Newsday would ever have an ad for a gun store!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Hmmmmmm. . . . . . Sounds like fun! :chow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
Sounds good, apparently there seams to be a lot more gun shows on the Island lately.
 

·
The Sysop
Joined
·
36,800 Posts
IVFLO said:
Sounds good, apparently there seams to be a lot more gun shows on the Island lately.
Its a trend.. Plus now there is a medium (Long Island Firearms) to get the word spread quickly...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
I guess the more people we can reach the better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,814 Posts
Postal Bob said:
Was in Coliseum guns tonight. It seems they are having a tent show with reps from lots of gun manufactures on Friday, Aug 20, 12pm-8pm and Saturday Aug 21, 10am-5pm. They will have tents set up outside in front of store. They will have a free BBQ and give aways daily and live music. The flyer also states that Anthony from the O&A show will make an appearance along with other local celebrities. As some of you may remember, Anthony bought his Barrett 50 cal from them awhile back. http://longislandfirearms.com/forum/m-1275612566.46108/s-13/highlight-anthony/#num13 Seems he's a friend of the store.
The only downside is that we won't be able to test fire the guns as we did on the LI Demo day. But events like this, especially taking place in front of store on Hempstead tpke, are always good for gun owners. The more positive exposure we can get, the better. Coliseum guns is located at 1180 Hempstead tpke, Uniondale, NY 11553
Excellent, thanks for posting the info
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
CaptainMitchell said:
I'm sure that no gang-bangers will be stopping by... 8)
Hopefully they don't plan a drive-by...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
PS All the guys there are very pleasant to deal with, my first experience/time there I spoke to Toby- very knowledgeable VERY nice and takes the time to make you feel comfortable. If there was something he was not sure of he would ask another staff member to help out or give some input- great teamwork there. I liked it so much I actually tried to get a job there just to be one of the team, but school took precedence. Andy is not your typical owner, he will take the time to discuss your particular selection no matter if it's a $200 pistol or $3000 shotgun.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,881 Posts
Postal Bob said:
Coliseum is the only gun store bold enough to advertise on the radio or tv around here.
I know that CAMPSITE SPORT SHOP was the one of the first to be on the radio I use to hear there advertising on the radio not to long ago
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
DomiFan said:
Wow.....I need to go back to bed:eek:ops:eek:ops
DomiFan,

It's OK to have a senior moment (brain reboot) from time to time... as long as it is not behind a firearm.

Just remember: it does not get better -- just different!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
559 Posts
I'll definitely go.  Want to check out the Kahr K9 elite if the maufacturer is there.  Thanks for the info.
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top