Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
I love their unboxing videos can't get anymore honest then that . Great crates too . Milled bolts and trigger guards grenade launchers , comps great looking rifles . How does it work with the bayonet and the comp./grenade launchers ( with the safe act)? Also some with nite sights pretty cool .

Reactions: gettingfedup

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
I love their unboxing videos can't get anymore honest then that . Great crates too . Milled bolts and trigger guards grenade launchers , comps great looking rifles . How does it work with the bayonet and the comp./grenade launchers ( with the safe act)? Also some with nite sights pretty cool .
No DETACHABLE magazine means its not an AW. Load all day with stripper clips. Kittens and unicorns beware!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

·
AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts

Attachments

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
Seriously,... When I got the Email earlier, I went to the page expecting the highest price option to be about a buck/buck-and-change less!
1. Not making anymore.
2. Everything goes up in price.
3. The Yugo's have increasingly achieved a connotation of quality in the SKS world,
4. Stupid SAFE act has made these rifles more in demand in this state as they are a workaround to AW idiocracy.
5. The seller thinks these rifles are in unusually good shape, and based on the video, I agree.
6. Even the Chinese versions in rotten shape sell in the $200's.
7 Other SAFE act compliant rifles in this caliber sell for over $500.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Yeah, show me any SKS in decent condition for 300 or less. Those days are over. Ruskies in premium condition go for twice that.

It's like Saigas only a few years ago were selling nation wide for $299. Never again, embargo or not. Heck, T&T was selling hex mosins for 120 bucks and rounds for 90 locally only a few years back.

Markets change. The collectible and popular gun market is certainly no exception. Prices always rise.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
I've never handled one. They look great. How do they shoot? AK-accurate or accurate accurate? Do they have a lot of kick?

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
SKSes have a pretty light kick. I would say they are more accurate than an AK because of the longer barrel and sight picture, bur still no where near an AR for accuracy.

I have a Chicom SKS and I like it. Sorely tempted to get a Yugo, especially if it is in excellent shape....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.