Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christian Honor Killing

Silly me, I meant MUSLIM Honor Killing. Sorry for the confusion!

Well, well, well, the Texas Christmas Day massacre of 7 people, including the killer, was a MUSLIM honor killing, after all.

Truth be told, I quickly discounted my initial reaction that Muslims might be involved because the killer was reported to be in a Santa costume. Stupid me. The 'Santa' who massacred his family on Christmas morning was a Muslim who was enraged that his daughter was dating a non-Muslim.

As usual, the media ignored the obvious honor-killing elements of this massacre. Aziz Yazdanpanah had lost control of his family. His wife had left him. His daughter was dating a non-Muslim. And he killed them all. Just as the Ft. Hood Jihadist Massacre was labeled "Workplace Violence," the Obama-subservient media are trying to pass off this mass honor killing as "Holiday Blues."

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
...... honor ? killing ? sounds like an oxymoron to me .

...... or a MORON who did the killing .

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
WOW SURPRISED THE THE THREAD IS STILL HERE

CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE PC AND CODDLING OF SOME RELIGIONS BUT THE WAR ON OTHERS

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
I have a lot of respect for T Webb (and each of the other prior posters on this thread). However, it is sad, disturbing and disappointing that otherwise fine and intelligent people for some reason believe it is appropriate to bash the Muslim religion each time a crime is committed by someone who happens to be Muslim. Such bashing is un-American and just plain wrong.

Don't get me wrong -- I am not defending the POS who committed the mentioned crime. However, the fact that he is Muslim is no more an indictment of Muslim religion or Muslims generally than the actions of any POS who happens to be a Christian or Jew is an indictment of those religions.

Common, T Webb! You know better! You are better!

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
LlGuy631 said:
I have a lot of respect for T Webb (and each of the other prior posters on this thread). However, it is sad, disturbing and disappointing that otherwise fine and intelligent people for some reason believe it is appropriate to bash the Muslim religion each time a crime is committed by someone who happens to be Muslim. Such bashing is un-American and just plain wrong.

Don't get me wrong -- I am not defending the POS who committed the mentioned crime. However, the fact that he is Muslim in no more an indictment of Muslim religion or Muslims generally than the actions of any POS who happens to be a Christian or Jew is an indictment of those religions.

I am glad somebody stood up for what's right before I turned on my computer ans was accused of being a muslim-loving Obamanite for writing the same.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Religion aside, they do a disservice by not reporting the stuff like warning signs in the case. obsessiveness, troubles getting to that point, etc.

I am reminded of the John List(?) case many years ago in New Jersey.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
LlGuy631 said:

Don't get me wrong -- I am not defending the POS who committed the mentioned crime. However, the fact that he is Muslim in no more an indictment of Muslim religion or Muslims generally than the actions of any POS who happens to be a Christian or Jew is an indictment of those religions.

I don't think TWebb's intention was to bash the Muslim religion but to highlight the double standard and hypocracy of the mainstream media that would be aggressively running the religious nut angle if the murders had in any way been connection to even a so-called Christian.

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
2edgesword said:
I don't think TWebb's intention was to bash the Muslim religion but to highlight the double standard and hypocracy of the mainstream media that would be aggressively running the religious nut angle if the murders had in any way been connection to even a so-called Christian.
[/quote]

I think you forgot the "sarcarm" tags.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Captain Will said:
I am glad somebody stood up for what's right before I turned on my computer ans was accused of being a muslim-loving Obamanite for writing the same.
you muslim-loving Obamanite

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
2edgesword said:
I hope that your interpretation of T Webb's point is correct. If so, I still think that there are better ways of making the point . . . . as demonstrated by your post! (You made the point without unjustifyably attacking the Muslim religion or Muslims generally).

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I didn't look up info on the incident (probably wouldn't be able to get much correct info anyway), but in reality, some very conservative Muslims would rather send themselves and their family to God's judgement now, than go on living in what they believe to be sin and failure. Why they come to America if they have such inflexible religious beliefs, I don't know. It's not like you or I who say "this is what I believe, and I will follow it, if you do not agree, then follow your thing". Some conservative Muslims will be more tolerant, but their view is kind of like "you may go against my wishes and what you should know is the right way, and when you are wrong it will be on you and not me, and I will pity you for having denied God and doomed yourself". In a twisted, very scary way, a very conservative Muslim could have been 'saving' his family from Hell by stopping them from 'sinning' any further. Very conservative Muslims are like that, their beliefs are the entire structure of their world, they basically live in that rigid concept that simply cannot be broken from. Luckily, most Muslims, even religious and conservative ones, are not fanatical like that, so it is not really reflective of Islam as a whole, it's more like a fanatic cult of Islam. Technically, Sharia law declares that the punishment for denying Islam (and thus the 'correct' following of God) is punishable by death. This was all developed in a different world, by people who believed that this was the one true way of life directed by the one true God, and denying it was to betray the community you belonged to, and to deny your very creator. In their world, that was deserving of death, and many Muslims still live in that world. It's very sad, really, but most Muslims are not so rigid that they believe in such absolute strict laws, and hopefully all of Islam will eventually leave that ultra conservative and ultra strict ideology.

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
2edgesword said:
The babysitter that hacked up the girl in the pedophile park. Wanna bet that he and 90%+ there were Christians? Not reported though.

·
Premium Member
7,346 Posts

Grown men can't follow a few simple rules....
Religious topic not in donated forum. (don't even try for a second to tell me this was just reporting a crime)
Misleading thread topic? Locked.

I was one of the few people who spoke in favor of still allowing religious based threads because I thought discussion was healthy but I'm tired of this forum being a soapbox for people's religious crusade. Take it somewhere else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts