Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
"Mayor Rahm Emanuel mentioned the city's crackdown on liquor stores as another successful measure in curbing gang violence."

Successful measure when the number of homicides has gone up 49% so far this year!

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
"Mayor Rahm Emanuel mentioned the city's crackdown on liquor stores as another successful measure in curbing gang violence."

Successful measure when the number of homicides has gone up 49% so far this year!

·
Premium Member
6,828 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks we should just use our special forces to eradicate these vicious gangs who are responsible for such violence and death?  

·
Premium Member
6,828 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks we should just use our special forces to eradicate these vicious gangs who are responsible for such violence and death?  

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
I'm calling shenanigans on this.

Murder is already illegal, and carrying a gun is illegal in Chicago. This can't possibly be a legitimate story. Am I reading the Onion?

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
I'm calling shenanigans on this.

Murder is already illegal, and carrying a gun is illegal in Chicago. This can't possibly be a legitimate story. Am I reading the Onion?

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
Wait until August when the temps are in the high 90's with high humidity.  They let Zimmerman go in Florida without any charges, The powder keg will ignite then..

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
Wait until August when the temps are in the high 90's with high humidity.  They let Zimmerman go in Florida without any charges, The powder keg will ignite then..

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
angelonm said:
I know i am preaching to the choir. As most if not all of us are supporters of the Second Adm. Why dont we simply point out that the cities with the strictest gun control seem to have the most shooting with illegal guns. Facts that an anti simply cant argue. I hate to use these cliches. "When only the criminals have guns."
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...kend-claims-at-least-10-lives-in-chicago?lite
I think that cities with the loosest gun control laws have the most shooting with legal guns. Solution. Ban legal guns :)

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
angelonm said:
I know i am preaching to the choir. As most if not all of us are supporters of the Second Adm. Why dont we simply point out that the cities with the strictest gun control seem to have the most shooting with illegal guns. Facts that an anti simply cant argue. I hate to use these cliches. "When only the criminals have guns."
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...kend-claims-at-least-10-lives-in-chicago?lite
I think that cities with the loosest gun control laws have the most shooting with legal guns. Solution. Ban legal guns :)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
2edgesword said:

There you go again, quoting facts to malign a perfectly good fantasy.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
2edgesword said:

There you go again, quoting facts to malign a perfectly good fantasy.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
2edgesword said:

It's Chicago math, the same kind they use in election results...

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
2edgesword said:

It's Chicago math, the same kind they use in election results...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts