Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ussually buy my riffle bullet heads from that store. I found his prices are relative consistant with those in the net specially when all you need is just one or 2 boxes. But, yesterday, I stopped by and I asked for a box 1000 primers. To my surprise he told me he had them. I was juvilant to say the least. I went outside hug my burrito and began to put together a piñata to commemorate my luck. But celebration was short lived. Upon my return inside the store I proceeded to make my way to the register to seal the deal. With a warm smile el hombre told me that it will be Sixty pesos plus tax..... I said, woat? Wait a pulga. These used to be $30 at their highest. He said well, that's how they've been selling. You know, he said, they are almost impossible to find. I took a deep breath and said, ok if I pay cash can you wave the tax? He looked at me and with a very polite GFY look told me: "I can't do that". Well so much for chester...

:B

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
hmm....

·
115:5
4,036 Posts
bobtorre said:
I need large pistol primers, preferrably Federal.
I have 1k of Federals to sell to you, or trade for other brands. I don't want to use them in my 650. Been meaning to tell you, guess I should have sooner.

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cas said:
I have 1k of Federals to sell to you, or trade for other brands. I don't want to use them in my 650. Been meaning to tell you, guess I should have sooner.
consider it sold. I'll take them. :)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Not Chester's first high-price misadventure...I've had a few there myself and don't frequent it anymore. It's a free country...so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.