Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the new website, we are going to have a listing of all upcoming competition events. I want to be able to organize them so people can filter by the types of events..

So far I have:

Highpower
IDPA
USPSA
Cowboy Action
3 Gun

What am I missing? I'm a relative noob to the competition area so some feedback from the more experienced guys would be helpful.

Thanks,
Pete

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I would add the clay games as well, trap, skeet, and sporting clays.

·
Premium Member
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.. added to my list.  I have it set up so events can be added to more than one category so an event could be something like (for arguments sake) IDPA and. 22 match

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
This could turn out to make a Club LIF team out of this.. ;)

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
peteinsuffolk said:
For the new website, we are going to have a listing of all upcoming competition events. I want to be able to organize them so people can filter by the types of events..

So far I have:

Highpower
IDPA
USPSA
Cowboy Action
3 Gun

What am I missing? I'm a relative noob to the competition area so some feedback from the more experienced guys would be helpful.

Thanks,
Pete
Hi Pete, We can add Small Bore, Bullseye Pistol, Falling Plate Pistol Matches, Registered Trap, Registered Skeet and Sporting Clays
Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.