Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi guys, I just changed industries and am going to be dealing with a pay cut for possibly a year. I was in telecom for about 15 years, but am making a big change into unfamiliar territory.

I was comfortable making the transition because I know it will pay off in a couple of years...but until then, I may be looking for some Saturday work for supplemental income.

I have a CDL-B with just about every endorsement, a NY State Guard License, a TWIC and maybe some others.

Do you guys have ideas? I may go to limo companies to see if I can drive buses, maybe I can get a part time gig delivering oil, idk. It would pretty much be Saturdays only.

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
I have a part time driving position available based in Southold - I'm not sure how one day a week would work out though and honestly, the pay will be less then you are accustomed to. And the hours kind of suck.

Send me a PM for more info if you want details.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Sounds like a great move! I took a 30k a year hit a few years back because I needed to get away from my old employer, it has been the best move I could have ever made.

Good Luck, it will pay off.

Reactions: Swstock

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I don't have a job for you, but had a question and tried to PM you but your mailbox must be full. Can you message me when you have a second. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.