Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I've noticed some time displacement cracks on a high end free graviton emiter. Before things get out of hand I would like somebody to align and weld the 115 core to the lens focal rings. Maybe someone local ?

Reactions: Tonto

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apparently you guys are not familiar with the stable isotope of 115. When I bought this power pack from a small Italian sports car shop off Sunrise Hwy he told me that folks would confuse their isotopic characteristics. BTW the owner (a small gray guy with large head) is very helpful and friendly.

Reactions: Tonto

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
How about a 75Kv cyclotron with a magnetic beam focusing adapter?
Ya know I thought of that also. But without a tachyon filtration unit the guy at the shop I bought it from says it might just worsen the time displacement problem. So while I appreciate the offer, I'll pass. Now if someone has a Zeta Reticulan fusion unit I might give that a try myself. But I would like a pro to do it. I've screwed up taking a toaster apart. If I get this baby wrong....well ...you won't have to worry about dinner reservations ... if you know what I mean.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.