Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Campsite is a very bad place and all the people that work there are very bad people.

Every time I go in there I spend money who do they think they are?

They hooked me up with a very nice super blackhawk with 4.6 inch barrel.

I am kidding great shop that has great gun people working there.

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
I feel the same way about SSS. lol.  I was in Huntington the other day so I stopped into campsite and they were very helpful and overall a great shop if you need anything outdoors related. Between SSS and campsite they have most anything that you would need outside of shopping online.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well they got me to buy a browning bps 12 ga. HA I love it though even though I have not even shot it yet. I convinced myself I wouldn't buy anything until the next time I got back from my next hitch on the boat but I went back to next day and bought it....Now I need a case and w.e else I can find for it.

·
Registered
663 Posts
My daughter won a Stoeger M3500 the other day supplied by campsite. You can't find a better bunch of guys. Trying to convince her it would make a great Fathers day gift. She laught and then walked away!!!! I get no respect  :(

·
Registered
304 Posts
Have gone in there several times - they have always been helpful and offered honest advise.

I just ordered my RRA lower from them and it was a very smooth transaction so far. Still waiting for RRA to ship but that is not campsites issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.