Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday me and my wife where out driving around and we stopped at Campsite. This was my first time there and I have to say I the guys there couldn't have been nicer. Any question I asked was answered and they are not pushy either. I will make the ride there again, even so its a 30-40min ride(depends on traffic). Just my $.02

:good

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've heard so many good things about campsite tHat I plan on making a visit when I'll be looking for a new firearm.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Best store on the island by far....bought three rifles there and they treat me like family when I walk in

·
Registered
723 Posts
Shaun and Jon are great to deal with........................

·
Registered
34 Posts
went there to buy my first gun and will always go back.. they didn't make me feel like a newb and where easy to talk to.. I delt with doug and have purchased a .22 there about 2 wks ago....
would recomend them to anyone....

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,785 Posts
Funny, the first couple of times I went I felt like I was ignored, but the last few times they were EXCELLENT.  I bought some ammo, they talked with my 7 year old boy, we were treated really well.  I really can not say anything bad about the experience.

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Firearms store, without that firearms store attitude.

·
Registered
56 Posts
bott1320 said:
Yesterday me and my wife where out driving around and we stopped at Campsite. This was my first time there and I have to say I the guys there couldn't have been nicer. Any question I asked was answered and they are not pushy either. I will make the ride there again, even so its a 30-40min ride(depends on traffic). Just my $.02

:good
yup campsite for your guns, and vic for your transfers.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
When I go in they seem to know what I like and hand me stuff.
Which leads to me opening my wallet for a down payment or full purchase.
Which leads to working overtime to pay for it
Which leads to me telling my wife I spent another "only $150"

Booo Campsite
BOOOOOOO

j/k ;)

Great Place... Great Selection and Great Prices.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.