Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they send out used gun lists via emails - GREAT idea.

then they don't answer emails about that list - WTF?

i used to send responses asking about specific guns .... haven't gotten a single response yet in a few months.

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Jefe,

Tell them you are part of the BobTorre fan club. They'll take care of you.

I will grant you temporary membership status... ;) ... but for a permanent one you must follow up with Tonto (El Indio Bravo)

·
Registered
453 Posts
I always call about anything on the email list....they are quick to answer any questions you have.
Sometimes if they are not familiar they will put the guy who is more "into" that type of firearm on the line.

Good people.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
The "JonsList" comes out monthly, but between their Facebook, their own website, and the store, I doubt anyone really reads responses, and if they do , it is way late. I have scored many a great deal off their used list. Also, not everything they have in stock is on the shelf unless you ask. You know if you have been there, the phones are ringing off the hooks, and perhaps they should answer emails, but I would venture so far as to say I think they are busy and not really looking until its too late. I will ask the guys when i see them.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
its a great list ever month!- sometimes i hate when i get it -start drooling over arms i can not always afford when they become available-really satisfied with these guys

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Is the person on here that picked up that like new P7 M8 they had listed last month? That thing was a screaming deal but it was already gone when I went the day after the list came out to look at it. If you're out there, congrats on a well bought handgun!!!

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
bobtorre said:
Jefe,

Tell them you are part of the BobTorre fan club. They'll take care of you.

I will grant you temporary membership status... ;) ... but for a permanent one you must follow up with Tonto (El Indio Bravo)
I was wondering how to join the club... Your posts are a source of entertainment I value over cablevision (as "Swamp Loggers" plays in the backround).

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Skope said:
Is the person on here that picked up that like new P7 M8 they had listed last month? That thing was a screaming deal but it was already gone when I went the day after the list came out to look at it. If you're out there, congrats on a well bought handgun!!!
Are you talking about a H&K P7 ??

I had the opportunity to fondle the gun in the store. However, I didn't know much about the gun, other than it was indeed unique, and passed on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.