Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking my jeep CJ to Buffalo soon to see relatives. I want to take the Peace bridge into Canada and do some camping. Can anyone recommend a good spot near Ft. Erie. I want bring along
my AR and do a little plinking in the great outdoors. Any Advice?

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
I am taking my jeep CJ to Buffalo soon to see relatives. I want to take the Peace bridge into Canada and do some camping. Can anyone recommend a good spot near Ft. Erie. I want bring along
my AR and do a little plinking in the great outdoors. Any Advice?
This could be useful to the average Joe to know when crossing into Canada with a firearm. So you don't have to troll around the internet I found this for you straight from the RCMP Firearm Users Visiting Canada. You know it a real nice looking bridge but there doesn't seem to be a place to camp under or near it your family live near the bridge looks like a nice middle class neighborhood on the NY side. I visited this place a few years back with the family Sherkston Shores They have a ton of stuff to do and a archery range I forgot you could buy a unit there if you even want to get away from NY. I hope this help answered your questions so crossing that bridge in to Canada will not be perilous.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
This thing should help you get to the maple

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
You won't make it to Canada because you have an AR in NY. Cuomo gonna send you to pound me in the arse prison before you can say "eh". Unless of course you're referring to a fixed mag abortion as an AR and, in that case, I think the rest of America would say "stop giving us a bad name, eh".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts