1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Yellow is this years color

·
Banned
6,423 Posts
I did my renewel online and the state sent me the camo ones.

Reactions: pequa1

·
Registered
213 Posts
I got mine from LI Outdoorsman. They suck. The printing is all off. There is printing on the perforations. From what I understand the new paper didn't work well in the printers which is why a lot of places went back to the yellow

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Sorry I stand correct they are scenic. I have a life time license and I must of looked at last years.

Attachments

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea same with my yellow. I can barely read it. Plus I save them all and don't want two yellows back to back haha

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
I now place mine in a zip lock bag keeps them dry and the inc will not come off

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I just received this email from the DEC:

Good afternoon,

It has come to our attention that one or more of the carcass tags issued with your 2014-15 New York State hunting license and/or privileges contains only 8 digits, instead of the standard 12 digits normally associated with your licenses and tags. Please be advised that if you should harvest a deer, bear or turkey with one of these tags, you will be asked to enter a 12 digit number into the game harvest reporting system. In order to successfully report a harvest on one of these tags, please enter preceding zeros for the first four digits. For example, if your carcass tag number is 12345678, please enter 000012345678. You may report a game harvest by phone at 866-426-3778 or online at http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/8316.html

If you have any questions on this matter or if you have any difficulty attempting to enter a game harvest, please feel free to contact our Deer Management Hotline at 866-472-4332 (Monday-Friday from 8:00AM - 4:00PM). We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this issue.

I hope you have a safe and successful hunting season this fall.

Mary E Bailey
NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
Division of Fish, Wildlife & Marine Resources
625 Broadway
Albany, NY 12233-4750

1 - 11 of 11 Posts