Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
would love to get out of the house, we'll see how my post-op Ortho appt goes tomorrow.

Reactions: iceburg19

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
OK. saw the slight chance of showers forecasted, but I usually bring the cardboard, duct tape, string, etc. anyway. never know what to expect there, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Gotta ask, what did you have done ? Not trying to be nosy but I go in on the 29th for a procedure.
Ulnar Nerve Relocation and Decompression from an injury I sustained in Afghanistan. You can view the procedure on YouTube if you have the stomach. A couple of sutures and a lot of surgical glue. I was in a splint for a week with minimal discomfort (they gave me Oxy but only took a couple the first day or two). I started PT yesterday a week after the surgery (flexibility and stretching, no weights yet). I dried fired one of my pistols and my AR yesterday and although I am far from 100% I am good to go for Calverton on Monday. PM if you want specifics.

Reactions: iceburg19
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.