Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Decided that I would visit Calverton today with the nice weather. Wasn't that packed, but opted for the 200 yard range to shoot my Rock River AR-15 at range. Ronnie was cracking some knee slapping jokes. My groups were okay, shooting a little high, its really hard to get a good purchase to the rifle with a spur grip. Switched from using the bi-pod to using my range bag. Seemed to offer a little more stability. Shot 55gr, 77gr and 62gr, best group was an 1.5 inches.

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the spur looks good? Beautiful is as beauty does.
Indeed, but I already sacrificed enough with the god damned SAFE Act. I also have a Magpul MIAD grip in the rifle bag. Not saying I might have been attached or anything. Just saying thats all...

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks gents and no Mcfly Paul was trying, I'd love to grab it just don't want to burn my savings account. If you grabbed it, you made a good choice!

· Premium Member
5,502 Posts
My S-I-L has a Rock River.....it's a fine piece

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mcfly you are right, I will own that pistol soon! Don't worry I may add a Glock 43 since they are so cheap. Also I don't think the PRS is illegal. By detention it's a fixed rifle stock that has minor adjustments for length of pull and cheek adjustment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.