Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
............ it couldn't get any crazier:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/4/huntington-park-appoints-two-illegal-immigrants-as/

California city council appoints two illegal immigrants as commissioners

Huntington Park is the first city in California to appoint two illegal immigrants as commissioners, a councilman said Monday. Councilman Jhonny Pineda appointed Francisco Medina to the health and education commission and Julian Zatarain, pictured here, to the parks and recreation commission. (KABC)

Huntington Park is the first city in California to appoint two illegal immigrants as commissioners, a councilman said Monday. Councilman Jhonny Pineda appointed Francisco Medina to the health and education commission and Julian Zatarain, pictured here, to the parks and ... more >

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Huntington Park is the first city in California to appoint two illegal immigrants as commissioners, a councilman said Monday.

Councilman Jhonny Pineda appointed Francisco Medina to the health and education commission and Julian Zatarain to the parks and recreation commission, a local CBS affiliate reported.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Just saw a quote from Mr. Medina, "Az parte dee helt and educasion commissiones, I will teech all dee childrens too make tacos!" Too soon?

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Can you imagine going anywhere else in the world illegally & being treated in this manner?

Next time, I should try to the leave the country without my passport. Maybe, they'll give me a heroes welcome in the destination country?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.