Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sharp Shooter!
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bruce is "The Man" I spoke to Bruce near the end of November about getting a SKS from the recent group buy. He told me he had one part and would hold it for me. This was before Thanks Giving. Well my job keeps me very busy from thanks giving to xmas. We have so many paid days off that the work builds up and in order to have those paid days we need to work extra hours. Anyway I finally made it to see Bruce yesterday and he still had the SKS for me. I couldn't believe it. Bruce was very helpful and understanding, more than I could ask for. Thanks Bruce you made my night. If ur in the area stop in and say hi to Bruce, you won't be sorry. By the way, he's got all sorts of deer heads mounted hanging up in there and a really huge moose head in there. Was cool to see, never realized how big they are.

Thanks Bruce @ Hunter Essentials!!!!! I will be back there for sure. And thanks to Pate for setting up the buy. ;-)

·
Still working on a screen name
6,642 Posts
Pate said:
Glad it worked out for you. They are nice guns and a good price.
And they are also helping to collect coat's for the LIF Coat Drive...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.