Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outstanding Deal: Bruce is a the Best AAA+1
Couldn't be more satisfied I Highly recommend Hunter Essentials Top shelf Stock First Rate service. Bruce is both Friendly, knowledgable and above all Honest

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Pate said:
Bruce is making me poorer by the day. Yesterday was exceptionally bad.... :)
Tell us what happened ...

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Pate said:
I picked up my pimped out nickel GSG 522, Beretta Px4c .40, M&P .40, Kahr K9, LCR .22 and another 70 series Colt 1911. Not too bad of a haul for a Friday.
How many does that make this year? You still on the one-a-day pace?

·
Registered
38,956 Posts
I'll be happy with a one a week average this year. I need to stock up early in the year since I expect to be homeless by March 1st and will be off the market for a few months. Anybody want to watch my "babies" until my house is built?  8)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Pate,
it was a pleasure to meet you and Bruce.
Thanks so much for all of the info and taking the time to answer all of my noob questions.
Hunter Essentials is a dangerous place for my credit cards and bank account. LOL
I'm sure you know the feeling all too well. LOL

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Wow the Bruce fan club thread :) Well, if any firearm dealer deserves one it's him ...

Last time I was in there, he was going for a manufacturing license, anyone know if he got it?

·
Registered
723 Posts
purchase one item from here years ago................nice guy, and very fair.........does he have any stock or is everything special order..........not much of an inventory.........

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.