Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brooklyn Rep Adams has proposed a law banning large ammo purchases and having to wait 90 days between any purchases of ammo.Just saw it on News 12.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
no infringement there at all what a total douche ranger, all you will do is make more $ on the tolls jerk wad when law abiding gun owners buy out of state

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
So you can only buy a small amount of ammunition 4 times a year.

No infingement there.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
And a huge racist who should have been fired in the transit academy.
He did very well for himself, considering how he would make up complete lies to get promoted in the Police department.
I knew another African American in the Police department try it. It helped him skip a rank which was done because he was claiming the department was racist.

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
I just saw his BS on the news.... Damn what downer after watching Miss Universe.... (oh boy did they Puck up! calling the wrong winner!)

..."....prevent ammunition stockpiling".... Uhh... how? seems to me it would PROMOTE stockpiling, I'm going to buy ammo every chance I get, because if I don't buy my March allotment, I may run out before I can buy my june allotment...etc.

And besides... how exactly would that work? an ammo purchase ID? Heck, I'd have my wife, cousins, sister, uncles etc. getting cards.... Lookit that, now there's plenty ammo Piled in my stocks...

1 - 20 of 94 Posts