1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
413 Posts
Are the BP agents allow to use their own ARs on duty? That maybe the solution.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Since no one from the higher ups are willing to give straight answers nor sign their names to the takeaway and leaving these members out in hostile territory without being properly armed I think it's safe to assume that this is being conducted by authorities(fed govt included) to weaken the border to facilitate odumbos master plan and the executive action he plans to implement.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
nothing to see here move along.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
NOW the Border Patrol can't be trust with those evil black Rifles .... Biden said to rack a shotgun at them LOL ...sad !

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
I've read elsewhere this was more of a lack of basic instruction on maintenance and it being taught correctly. Not hard to keep an AR up & running as a lot of us know. I'm thinking more of an Admin/Training issue than anything else.

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
I know my battle site zero is different than someone else... I'd hate to share a rifle with someone that messed with the DOPE of my weapon.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Complete BS
1 BP agents were not always issued their own m4's, senior agents had their own but most other agents used pool weapons.
2 a small number are determined to be unserviceable and aren't being replaced, the reason is they will eventually be replaced with new piston driven carbines

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts