Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I have recently put a blue lives matter sticker on my car." Blue stripe with black stripes above and below". My wife thinks it may bring unwanted attention from those who don't feel the same way but I'm not concerned about that at all. so I'm wondering how many of you have a sticker like this on your vehicle.

I do work in a support position and deal with officers frequently. They have lives and families like everyone else and the recent killings of the guys in Dallas prompted me to get this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mrprovy I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. I got a couple of these from my dad and yeh they are blue line stickers and have been adopted by the blue lives matter movement, along with a greyscale American flag with a blue line replacing a white stripe.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
I admire your support but personally I stay away with stickers on cars cause to many ******* out there who take things to far. that being said I strongly support the cause with all this nonsense this administration started . I find it best for myself to stay low key.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,991 Posts
I admire your support but personally I stay away with stickers on cars cause to many ******* out there who take things to far. that being said I strongly support the cause with all this nonsense this administration started . I find it best for myself to stay low key.
Sad that we have p*ssies who feel entitled to attack someone's vehicle because they disagree with the views expressed by a sticker on it

Reactions: gcloss and dunee88

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Had a dislike Cuomo sticker on since unSAFE and until it basically just eroded away last month. Have NRA, Retired Army, Toys for Tots, NYSRPA, WWP, Support the Troops, and deer tracks decals on for several years without ever a problem. F 'em if they can't take it. Now and then have pleasant conversations with people over the WWP decals.

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
One of the company near me got a complaint about the greyscape flag with a blue line on their engine and the blue line magnets on the rigs but the chiefs or ok with it being in the rigs so F' them if they can't take a joke.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I have my NRA Endowment, 2ND Amendment Foundation, NYSRPA, and an NRA Range Officer sticker on my car and have not had any problems.

The only time I ever had an incident was when I displayed a decal of the crossed Israeli & US flags.
Someone put a brick thru my rear window.
And they say anti-semitism is a dead issue!

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
NRA insignia sticker and AR15 silhouette with "Come and take it" on my car. No issues, I just have a habit of switching lanes to get in front of every hillary, bernie, and obama bumper sticker festooned car I see.

Reactions: dank27

·
Registered
215 Posts
I saw a car with an NRA sticker on the gas filler door. Some miscreant had keyed the area around the sticker. Ironic how Leftists just can't deal with opposing views without getting destructive. As much as I dislike the current regime, I wouldn't even dream of destroying anything that way.

I have NRA and NYSRPA stickers on my trunk lid - get some thumbs-up on occasion; ...or maybe because they see a chick in a convertible!!??

·
Zombtac Operator
12,183 Posts
Whenever you advertise any position in public, you're bound to attract attention and adversarial reactions. Look at Trump signs being stolen, vandalized or those with Trump hats accosted.

On my jeep I have many pro-gun stickers (magpul and other gun companies, Infidel, Pork Eating Crusader, NRA,etc.) and it HAS lead to many heated arguments with hippies in store parking lots, but then again I'm me, and usually people walk away after I give them my piece of mind.

So you either are the gray man or prepare for real life social consequences in this warped world. BTW i do have a small discreet Blue Lives flag sticker on my truck's trailer hitch along with a discreet NRA magnet (which I have can only place on the bumper since the body's aluminum LOL). I do remove them when I go to certain areas. It's just prudent social engineering.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.