Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys,

I am going to purchase my first pistol today. In trying to minimize the yaphank shuffle I called the SCPD PLB to make sure I could go there first and purchase a blank purchase order, then go to the ffl and pick up weapon. The woman who answered told me without hesitation they don't issue blank purchase orders any more and haven't done so "in a long time".

From what I'm reading on the forums, specifically the steps to purchasing a firearm sticky it seems as if I should be able to?

Thanks for your help,

Sean

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Where have you been? Welcome to New Yorkistan

·
Registered
588 Posts
From Chapter 8 - Q & A - Pistol License Information Handbook (10/14)

22. What if I plan on going to a gun show upstate and I don't know what gun I want to buy; can I still get a purchase document?

Yes. You must respond to the Pistol Licensing Bureau with documentation of the gun show and apply for a blank purchase document.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I would keep both firearms separate from each other and not take my eyes off them. Who knows what those two will do until they are added to your license. They are capable of subliminal communication and can't be trusted. Stay strong. At day break immediately drive to Yaphank and add them to your license. At that point, they become part of the good guys and our children are much safer.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
I would keep both firearms separate from each other and not take my eyes off them. Who knows what those two will do until they are added to your license. They are capable of subliminal communication and can't be trusted. Stay strong. At day break immediately drive to Yaphank and add them to your license. At that point, they become part of the good guys and our children are much safer.
While your advice is relatively sound there are a few flaws.
Do not handle the firearms until the sun is completely up.
Do not travel with them until business hours because if you go to Yaphank before they are open it's possible these evil unregistered killing machines will force you to go by a school if they sense one nearby.

Once you've had them inspected by the professional representatives of our rulers and they deem them allowable and stamp them on your papers, (plastic card now) they will indeed be less of a threat to all humanity.
But make no mistake. They are not good. They will never be part of the good guys.
Merely held in check from their murdering tendencies somewhat.
All guns are evil ( except those tht protect the aristocracy and beloved celebritries)and the children will never be safe from them

·
Listen up,I don't dial 911.
3,586 Posts
I just saw a bunch of Ninjas along the expressway! be careful. They are attacking cars with unregistered hand guns. Unfortunately thats how my uncle died.......at the hands of a Ninja.......would not give up his Peacemaker..............

Sorry guys I got that all wrong.....Uncle died from from a Dr. Nijah installing a pacemaker incorrectly in his chest.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
being your neighbor, I feel much safer now that I know the guns are properly registered and that they won't go off by themselves on a killing spree.

Reactions: av8roc and Aquabach

·
Registered
750 Posts
I just saw a bunch of Ninjas along the expressway! be careful. They are attacking cars with unregistered hand guns. Unfortunately thats how my uncle died.......at the hands of a Ninja.......would not give up his Peacemaker..............

Sorry guys I got that all wrong.....Uncle died from from a Dr. Nijah installing a pacemaker incorrectly in his chest.
Impossible, ninjas can't be seen nor heard.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.