Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
A few weeks ago I got a new Ram 1500. Love the truck, did a few things to it and love how it came out, all blacked out
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Yesterday while in the city with my wife and 8 y/o daughter, driving down 14th ave, ******* MTA bus driver decides to not use his mirror and pull off the curb right into me.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

His passengers get off and try to say I was racing, I was at about 5mph, stopped to allow an ambulance pass us. The driver said he just pulled FOWARD and not off the curb, typical savage unable to accept responsibility for anything.
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Motor vehicle

Yeah, straight and not off the curb at all, smfh

Most important - we are all fine
Truck is messed up but took the hit like a beast.

Edit - thanks Joey for the title

Attachments

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
Man, this sucks!
I am glad that all of you are OK, but that must have sucked big time.
Crap on toast!

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
Damn Man I'm sorry to hear this! The Truck is beautiful! I'm glad everyone's OK!

Truck will never be the same though that's for sure!

Had something like this happen years ago to my Firebird. Had it 5 days and a guy took the front bumper off in a parking lot while I was in school! Almost tore his head off, it was my first new car!

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
Man, that sucks big time!

I think my first instinct would be to check that the family is okay, then yell at the driver, then go somewhere and cry.

Now you have me thinking about getting some sort of dashcam.....

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.