Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
I am sorry, but I could not watch all that vomit till the end. So much hate from a well fed young man. Many will disagree, but we need draft. These boys need to be thought a lesson on what a war is. Those of us who went through it, know what we are talking about. They seem to want it really bad, maybe they should try it first hand in Afganistan, Iraq, or Yemen. If they survive, they would shut their yappers for ever. These, (I really hate language filter) good for nothing ducks may just get what they ask for.

Boys and girls in blue, be safe, the world is going to hell in a hand cart.

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,951 Posts
Just a bunch of uneducated losers without jobs looking for someone to blame for their sh&tty unmotivated existence.

If they REALLY want a war they are done for. How many crappy ghetto black neighborhoods are there? Exactly. We already avoid them. All we have to do is be even MORE proactive about avoiding them. Force them to bring the battle to us. Then they lose BIG TIME. Way more of our neighborhoods and our neighborhoods are much better armed.

BTW, "they" are doing a really good job representing their "peoples". I'm sure managers all over the US are anxiously awaiting the "war" to be over so they can absorb this lovely lot of talent into the workforce.

I'm so tired of the excuses and female dogging. If you want a shot at life, go read a f&^king book instead of being a degenerate piece of scum. Maybe go to school instead of cutting class to "go mug ******". Maybe study calculus instead of dealing crack. Maybe look to the black CEO's, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders for inspiration instead of domestic terrorist organizations like the black panthers.

I need to leave this thread. No good will come of it for me.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I am sorry, but I could not watch all that vomit till the end. So much hate from a well fed young man. Many will disagree, but we need draft. These boys need to be thought a lesson on what a war is. Those of us who went through it, know what we are talking about. They seem to want it really bad, maybe they should try it first hand in Afganistan, Iraq, or Yemen. If they survive, they would shut their yappers for ever. These, (I really hate language filter) good for nothing ducks may just get what they ask for.

Boys and girls in blue, be safe, the world is going to hell in a hand cart.
Know what you mean and share your disgust and anger but one point of contention, we don't need or want these slugs wearing Our countries uniforms. I think we'd be better off if they took up Isis black pajamas and hoods so we could get after them like needs to be done. Now That's a different type of 'Duck hunting' that benefits all of America.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
Know what you mean and share your disgust and anger but one point of contention, we don't need or want these slugs wearing Our countries uniforms. I think we'd be better off if they took up Isis black pajamas and hoods so we could get after them like needs to be done. Now That's a different type of 'Duck hunting' that benefits all of America.
I have seen some real pieces of sheet changed after military service, but I understand and respect your point. Some of these low lives would be disgracing that uniform.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I have seen some real pieces of sheet changed after military service, but I understand and respect your point. Some of these low lives would be disgracing that uniform.
Like you I have seen firsthand how military service can help some overcome some issues they had before swearing in and living the Mil life but I've never seen anything like most of these animals advocating murder and cheering when innocents are slaughtered by criminals. That puts them squarely in the near Nazi category type of depravity in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
I'm afraid nothing will be rectified while the muslem-in-chief is in office. He empowers them

·
Banned
2,607 Posts
So where does this leave us. We as white people seem to have no rights. Any group can say lets kill them and the government is doing nothing. Black lives matter Isis and the other idiot calling for 10,000 people to kill us.

How many innocent people will have to die before they stop these terrorists.
Is a race war what they want?
Guess what geniuses if the bad white people disappear where will the money come from for welfare checks. Unemployment. Fixing roads. Low income housing etc.
This is very disturbing it really has to be stopped in its tracks. These people need to be arrested. This is not freedom of religion this is terrorism. We Really need to be careful now. They are not afraid to kill cops they are not going to be afraid to hurt us.
Oh by the way we can't conceal carry because we do not have a valid need or proof that we are in danger .

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
So where does this leave us. We as white people seem to have no rights. Any group can say lets kill them and the government is doing nothing. Black lives matter Isis and the other idiot calling for 10,000 people to kill us.

How many innocent people will have to die before they stop these terrorists.
Is a race war what they want?
Guess what geniuses if the bad white people disappear where will the money come from for welfare checks. Unemployment. Fixing roads. Low income housing etc.
This is very disturbing it really has to be stopped in its tracks. These people need to be arrested. This is not freedom of religion this is terrorism. We Really need to be careful now. They are not afraid to kill cops they are not going to be afraid to hurt us.
Oh by the way we can't conceal carry because we do not have a valid need or proof that we are in danger .
This is all part of the communist plan. Make us the bad guys in their media, disarm us, refuse to help us. Hamper the local police. Each incident dares us to strike back. If we do we get Marshall law. If we don't, they dial up the pressure. Their goal is to get us to voluntarily surrender our Constitutional rights in exchange for law and order.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So it seems racism is alive and well in America .... black leaders calling for the death of white people.... yep... that's pretty racist.....
How else are they supposed to get reparations from the people who had absolutely nothing to do with slavery.... [HEAVY SARCASM]

EDIT: And yes Clarke needs to run for office... Heard him give a speech at the NTOA show this past weekend, you could feel how respected he is as soon as he started his speech.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,697 Posts
The Takers do not think they are getting enough from the Producers.

The Commie-in-Chief did not deliver on his Hopey Changey stuff for the Takers that voted for him. So the Takers will become The Destroyers.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
After typing a whole polemic I erased it because it would be pointless.
If this is isn't nipped I'm the bud the inner cities will burn and innocent blood will be spilled.
I am for free speech, but not when it advocates murder. These people must be prosecuted, just like any whites doing the same would be.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.