III%
2,777 Posts
Just sayin'.

... Dog Dog breed Carnivore Jaw Gesture

Attachments

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Don't mistreat your dog or Al Sharpton will be all over you. That is a handsome pup though........great breed.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Don't mistreat your dog or Al Sharpton will be all over you. That is a handsome pup though........great breed. Will you teach it to hunt squirrels?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Well that's not cool I thought you were going to have lab puppies looking for a good home. So disappointed

Reactions: Babaloo

·
III%
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im glad this thread kinda turned into an impromptu celebrate our best friends post.
My timing sucked , because Blammo lost his dear friend yesterday. But its kind of a reminder to enjoy them every day, they just arent with us long enough!
Lab, poodle, mutt ... I dont care what it is really .. best creatures on the planet!!!!

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Im glad this thread kinda turned into an impromptu celebrate our best friends post.
My timing sucked , because Blammo lost his dear friend yesterday. But its kind of a reminder to enjoy them every day, they just arent with us long enough!
Lab, poodle, mutt ... I dont care what it is really .. best creatures on the planet!!!!
Dogs are truly mans best friend. They are so much better than women.
for proof, take your woman and your dog and lock them in the truck of your car. On a cool day of course.
Come back 1/2 an hour later and open the truck.
Which one will be happy to see you?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.