Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Anthony Hervey, a Mississippi man well-known in his community for his support of the Confederate flag, has died after a car crash before which a surviving passenger says they were chased by a car load of heckling young black men, that forced him off the road.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3gUFhqFJw[/background]​
  • Anthony Hervey, 49, was chased by a group of men while driving home from an Alabama flag rally when the car flipped
  • The passenger, Arlene Barnum, said they were pursued by a group of young black men while en route back to Mississippi on Sunday
  • Barnum posted to Facebook while still pinned inside the vehicle: 'HELP.. They after us. My vehicle inside down

#blacklivesmatter

#blackcrimesmatter

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, I saw that dude interviewed back when all this flag stuff was breaking.
Yeah, he was well known in Mississipi. His female companion who was wearing a confederate flag t-shirt survived. He was returning from an Alabama flag rally and they ran him off the road.

I thought these radical libs and youths loved free speech. Surely this will make the headlines, a black man killed for voicing his convictions!

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
Just googled the incident.... First in classic liberal form ....the incident is barley being covered in the "mainstream media" and when it was the report of being chased is being downplayed as "the investigation is ongoing" ...... and is unconfirmed at this time......

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
This one makes me sad. A good man who stands for his convictions run off the road by a bunch of thugs who disagreed with him, in what's supposed to be a "tolerant" progressive time. And it won't make the headlines cause it doesn't fit the agenda...oh but the liberal networks interviewed him during the whole SC flag debate.

In an interview with the Associated Press in 2001 after a new state flag design was defeated, Hervey said Mississippians' support of the flag with a Confederate battle emblem in the corner is akin to "standing up for home."
"This is not racism. This is my heritage," Hervey said.
Seems like a pretty enlightened man...

RIP brother.

·
In my Happy Place
3,752 Posts
This one makes me sad. A good man who stands for his convictions run off the road by a bunch of thugs who disagreed with him, in what's supposed to be a "tolerant" progressive time. And it won't make the headlines cause it doesn't fit the agenda...oh but the liberal networks interviewed him during the whole SC flag debate.

Seems like a pretty enlightened man...

RIP brother.
The irony of him saying "I feel safe" when surrounded by those who the media and societal elite would call racists only to be run off the road and killed by young black men who bought into said line of poop would be hysterical if it wasn't so damn sad.
The media will ignore this good mans murder, it doesn't fit the narrative.
RIP

Reactions: Aquabach

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
i wonder if this will make national headlines?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.