Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to see my stainless sig 230 so I want to put an add in. Will I get more money at a gun auction or on this site and how do I price it? It's like new with approx 50 rds of .380 thought it and has all the original documentation and target. I have seen them go for 500 to 1200 so it's kind of hard to fix a reserve price at an auction as well as a fixed price here. Has anyone sold on here before? Your experience with it? Did you get your price/?

· Registered
12,456 Posts
I am planning to see my stainless sig 230 so I want to put an add in. Will I get more money at a gun auction or on this site and how do I price it? It's like new with approx 50 rds of .380 thought it and has all the original documentation and target. I have seen them go for 500 to 1200 so it's kind of hard to fix a reserve price at an auction as well as a fixed price here. Has anyone sold on here before? Your experience with it? Did you get your price/?
If you have a current Gunbroker account with feedback. It will fetch over $500… I have a like new Sig P230SL. Great pistol, you can post it here and make it easier with dealing with answering emails about the item.

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you a member of SigTalk.com? There’s a lot of serious SIG fans over there, but you’ll need 100 posts before you can list it. Or list it here. You never know.
if ak on inowat j]h Sig Talk if possibl===
Thank you all ladies and gentlemen foir your input. I will li.then likely try list it there if I can.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts