Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
What are you putting it on and what are you using it for?

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
just missed a nice sale on Aimpoints @ MidwayUsa.com here is a link for the compc3 's they were about $80 cheaper a little while ago - http://www.midwayusa.com/Search/Default.aspx#Price desc

I am a aimpoint guy, not a big eotech guy (furry sights) dont buy a clone because it looks the same, as a close friend one told me "we dont put toys on guns" and make sure that where you buy from is legit.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
That is tough.   Usually, you would consider a 4-8 power on the low side magnification to 12-25 max magnification.   That being said, a scope with an AO in the 6-18 power range with good glass is pricey.    Your best bet might be in a Bushnell Elite.  They put a lot of quality into their scopes for the price and back it with a great warranty.    I think you might have to up your budget a bit though.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
SPEEDPIK said:
john c.. just want a a very good scope without being as expensive as the rifle
That is the problem with this hobby! Often a scope can cost 2x the price of the rifle or more.

Look at some Bushnell Elite 3200 or 4200 models. They are a good bang for the buck. I have one on my tack driving Savage and love it.

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Can I interest you in a konus 3-12 x 50 mm? I don't know about 400 yards but for $85 box I can set you up with one.

:cower

1 - 11 of 11 Posts