Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've decided my next gun will be a Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22.  Anyone have this gun and get a good price on it?  I tried calling around, and the shops that would give me a price over the phone quoted me the MSRP.  The only place that had it lower was SSS for $485.  Anyone know of any local shops that have it for cheaper?

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
Paid $460 from hunter about 2 months ago.
Great gun, Really fun to shoot havent had 1 failure in over 2,000 rnds.
But be careful if all the "Fake AR" or "Get a Real Gun" comments.
:lol

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
Mine was. Payed $5 and change w tax , ammo , targets and extra Mag.

*My opinion, if you see it in stock Buy it.. Forget the couple bucks, I had to wait almkst 2 months for it backordered.
And one day found one in another shop and bought it on sight. I just couldn't wait anymore.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Bill, the one listed on Davidson's is the CA compliant model (811032), with an adjustable stock.  This would not be legal in NY as far as I know.  I'm looking for model 811031.  As far as I know.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
There was a group buy on this one last year. Call Hunter Essentials (516-741-5243) and speak to Bruce. See if he will give you a price close to what we paid. It was lower than anything posted so far. $450 out the door, but I can't remember if that included mags b/c I bought some extras separately.

Dov

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the advice, Bruce had it the cheapest at 475 out the door with tax.  Seemed like a nice guy too.  Now I can't wait to accessorize this thing!

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
Congrats on the purchase your gunna love it.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
With all the talk about these....I'm thinking of getting one when I get my tax refund.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.