Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What stores do you guys think are the best for used guns in terms of selection and quality? The only one I've been to that seemed to have a decent selection of used guns was Hunter Sports.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,073 Posts
Auction Arms, on the net.

Colisium in Nassau has a broad selection of stuff.

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
Auctionarms.com, gunbroker.com, gunsamerica.com, Coleisum Gun Traders, Long Island Firearms.com, what are you looking for rifle, shotgun, handgun? Post a WTB(want to buy) right here on LIF.

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
OH, and don't forget Bloomberg's favorite gunlistings.com

·
Registered
247 Posts
I like gunbroker.com.

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts
Keep your money local if you can. My personal recommendation is Camp-Site in Huntington. They even put a used gun list up on their website. Top that off by being a great bunch of guys that will go the extra mile for every customer and you have a winner.

http://www.campsitesportshop.com/html/certified_used_guns.html

I am in no way affiliated with Camp-Site, I just give them props because they are who they are.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm looking for an SKS, Preferably a Yugo, but wouldn't mind a Chinese one. I'm also just wondering what gun stores in the Nassau region are good to look through used guns to try and find something I like.

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
Myrcinus said:
Keep your money local if you can. My personal recommendation is Camp-Site in Huntington. They even put a used gun list up on their website. Top that off by being a great bunch of guys that will go the extra mile for every customer and you have a winner.

http://www.campsitesportshop.com/html/certified_used_guns.html

I am in no way affiliated with Camp-Site, I just give them props because they are who they are.
Campsite gets over $200 for a Moisin

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
grifhunter said:
Auction Arms, on the net.

Colisium in Nassau has a broad selection of stuff.
Andy at coliseum doesn't give ice in the winter and cries like a schoolgirl ... He just prefers to lowball anyone dumb enough to sell him anything .. I watched him take in a Smith revolver for $25 and politely waited for the customer to leave then offered $250 and he declined and told me " Don't blame me I have to earn a living " ... I thought thats what I was trying to provide .. Not fund a greedy pig...it's a shame because he does have a good selection and a couple of decent employees but he just spoils the whole picture... I think you would be better served at Hunter Sports, South shore or Campsite ... Just my $.02 ...

Reactions: bfitz241

·
LIVE FREE OR DIE
3,118 Posts
Check out hunter sports in massapequa. Mark and Adam are great. They have a huge selection of used firearms including some SKs models that were there last week if that is what you are looking for.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.