Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy new, a  Ruger MKIII Hunter, a Ruger SR9c and a 1911 (want to get the ruger 1911, but nowhere to be found so likely a sig sauer 1911).  Which store has the best selection of Ruger and Sig, and do any have in-house ranges for demos?

·
Registered
9,630 Posts
You are not asking for anything exotic, all the sponsors on this site have everything you are asking about. A IN-HOUSE RANGE? ZERO

I see you are a low count member, please read the feedback and reviews of all the dealers which all our members have posted reviews on.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
In Nassau you have South Shore Sportsman, Hunter Sports, and Coliseaum Guns. All have a nice selection, and all could order for you what they don't have.

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
NorthForkSportsman said:
A IN-HOUSE RANGE? ZERO
Britt's has an indoor range, but they don't have the best selection. Also I don't know how many stores would let you put rounds through a "new" gun.

-Vick

·
Registered
9,630 Posts
VolkoSupply said:
Britt's has an indoor range, but they don't have the best selection. Also I don't know how many stores would let you put rounds through a "new" gun.

-Vick
I cant imagine. Letting anyone shoot a brand new gun.

Is that range still in operation? I dont recall anyone going lately.

·
Registered
723 Posts
In order for selection.................Hunter, Coliseum, South Shore

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
My father in-law recently picked up an HK45C at Coliseum for a great price.  South Shore has a nice selection and great prices all around but Coliseum definitely has them beat on inventory.  Maverick, thanks again for the great job on my bike.

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
Coliseum has the largest selection I have seen.

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
I would say Coliseum Gun Trader in Uniondale may have one of the largest selections in Nassau, South South Sportsman is a close second.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.