Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
peteinsuffolk said:
if anyone goes.. I'm curious to see how the conditions are (erosion wise).. please post back!
Demo is the last beach in that area right now. My understanding is that Gilgo and Sore Thumb will be closed for the beginning of the season. I'm concerned with the condition of Demo.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went to demo today. Sand was pretty soft not bad though didnt need to air down but my jeep has wide tires on it. No people fishing there was prob 8 other trucks there everyone was just driving around checking the beach out.

·
Premium Member
7,346 Posts
Grief24 said:
Went to demo today. Sand was pretty soft not bad though didnt need to air down but my jeep has wide tires on it. No people fishing there was prob 8 other trucks there everyone was just driving around checking the beach out.
Awesome.. thanks for the heads up

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Thanks for the updates, Hope to hit Sore Thumb this weekend.  What erosion at Gilgo??  It was open at the end of the season last year for the fishing tournament.  What changed since then???? We had one of the most mildest winters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.