Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a stag arms stainless steel barrel with a low count from a member on ny firearms. Didn't read the post thoroughly and when double checking it today realized it didn't come with a barrel extension. Does anyone know where I can get one oooooorrrrr am I making the trip out to dsi for a new barrel???

Anybody in Nassau have a 16inch carbine barrel for sale or know of a store in Nassau with one?

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Brownells sells them. You need a pin too. It screws on with a special wrench. Check the headspace when you are done.
Spot on. May not be worth it once you are done and the barrel extension has to match the chamber on the barrel of the head space will be off.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spot on. May not be worth it once you are done and the barrel extension has to match the chamber on the barrel of the head space will be off.
Damn you guys must love it when I come to your store. I guess I'll be coming in for a new barrel. Unless you can get a barrel extension and do all the work for me.... Lol

·
#1 Grade A Super Stud
1,284 Posts
I think you should give it a shot. Depending on how the tolerances stack, you'll probably be ok. You have .010" to play with. Too short and a couple turns of a reamer and you are GTG. Since it is stainless no biggie. This is maybe a 10 minute job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.