Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/13/police-woman-dons-camouflage-chases-ex-husband-with-ax-puts-son-in-chokehold/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

Police: Woman dons camouflage, chases ex-husband with ax, puts son in chokehold

ATTLEBORO, Mass. - Police say a Massachusetts woman wearing camouflage and a mask chased her ex-husband with an ax and put their 11-year-old son in a chokehold.

Police say 46-year-old Julie Rabinowitz of North Attleborough hid in Mark Schenkman's minivan on Tuesday evening.

Authorities say she didn't know her son was already in the vehicle and tried to restrain him, but he was able to get away and warn his father.

Police say Rabinowitz chased Schenkman into his dental office while swinging the ax. They say he got the weapon away from her before authorities arrived.

Rabinowitz was ordered held without bail Wednesday after pleading not guilty to 11 charges. She does not yet have a lawyer.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Rabinowitz???? She'll get off because of mental issues. Her lawyer will make the case that she was using the dairy ax for flesh. No sane Jewish woman would violate kosher cooking laws

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Doesn't everyone take an ax to the Dentist. Then explain to him "Doc, you don't hurt me and I won't hurt you.

(I took some poetic license)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.