Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
OCALA, Fla. (Reuters) - An eight-mile convoy of pickups, motorcycles and cars wound through a central Florida town on Sunday in a show of support for the Confederate flag, as a backlash against its banishment from public landmarks across the South picks up steam.
Horns blared and hundreds of the rebel flags fluttered as more than 1,500 vehicles and some 4,500 people turned out for the "Florida Southern Pride Ride" in Ocala, according to police estimates. Vehicles from states across the South and as far away as California participated.
https://ca.news.yaho...-222059682.html

I think this Commie nonsense of trying to erase history is starting to make the descendants of the following fellas p*****:

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
Great it's about time let's keep it going

Reactions: Beandog

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I have seen far more rebel flags flying from porches,trucks and businesses since it became politically verboten. If you want an American not to do something, the last thing you want to do is tell them they can't do it.

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
I have seen far more rebel flags flying from porches,trucks and businesses since it became politically verboten. If you want an American not to do something, the last thing you want to do is tell them they can't do it.
Exactly- I think the State House Bill was ssponsored by the guys that make Johnny Reb flags. Same thing with gun sales in Obama'a first term.

The problem here is we will see this escalate into the Blacks-vs-Cops or OWS type debacle now. I hate to say it, but we just may need a war or a terrorist attack or some other disaster to realize we are all "Americans" at this point. It seems after 9/11, everyone was unified and forgot their other petty BS for at least a few months, then when things got back to normal, suddenly the stuff that should not be an issue suddenly is THE issue.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
That's the one thing I really love about Southerners.....they know how to stick up for their beliefs and values. They ban together and fight......

...Northerners?....not so much.

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.