Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sharp Shooter!
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is a Suffolk Auxiliary police officer and also has a Suffolk county pistol permit they were told they can carry on patrol but they must carry the standard side arm for SCPD which will be as I understand it a Glock 23 in .40 As an auxiliary PO does she qualify for the Glock LEO discounts And if so what does she need to get that discount?

·
Banned
8,822 Posts
GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on any GLOCK pistol of their choice.

Those who qualify include:
  • Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
  • EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
  • Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
  • Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
  • State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
  • Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
  • LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Auxiliary Police are not LE, only civilian in uniform in Suffolk County . They may carry during uniform patrol with a valid pistol license only when they qualify. There was a gentleman that ran a store in Southampton who was very vocal and liked to tell people he was a Suffolk Cop. He was a nice guy, other cops didn't like him because he would introduce himself as SCPD.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Reactions: SOUTHSHOREROB
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.