Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
HKFANBOY Do you have a high resolution image of your avatar? I'm thinking of hanging it on my office door.

·
Registered
558 Posts
HKFANBOY Do you have a high resolution image of your avatar? I'm thinking of hanging it on my office door.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
No. Here we have no ground, barely even in our own home...and even then how dare we stand up to their precious little rapists and murderers and gang members and dope dealers and burglars and two-bit junkies. They have drug habits to support and they work hard as all get out to buy their medicine, don't you know?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
No. Here we have no ground, barely even in our own home...and even then how dare we stand up to their precious little rapists and murderers and gang members and dope dealers and burglars and two-bit junkies. They have drug habits to support and they work hard as all get out to buy their medicine, don't you know?

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
2,893 Posts
Nope, but we should be!

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
2,893 Posts
Nope, but we should be!

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I'm living in a "bury your head in the ground and hope the bad guys leave me alone" state!

Dov

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I'm living in a "bury your head in the ground and hope the bad guys leave me alone" state!

Dov

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
psydaddy said:

Dov
Dov,

When did you move to someplace better than New York ??

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
psydaddy said:

Dov
Dov,

When did you move to someplace better than New York ??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts