·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts

This also happened today:

Lieutenant Charles Gliniewicz was shot and killed while investigating suspicious activity.

At approximately 8:00am, Lieutenant Gliniewicz radioed his dispatcher that he was stopping to investigate three suspicious males that he observed near Route 12 and Sayton Road in Fox Lake. Shortly thereafter, he radioed in a foot pursuit. When backup officers arrived, the found Lieutenant mortally wounded. They also discovered that items were missing from his duty belt, including his firearm.

The suspects fled and remain at large.

Lieutenant Gliniewicz had served with the Lake County Police Department for 32 years and is a U.S. Army veteran. He is survived by his wife and four children.

Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:

Fox Lake Police Department
301 South Route 59
Fox Lake, IL 60020

Phone: (847) 587-3100

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
he was on the job for a long time 32 years, he was probably counting off the days until retirement, rest in peace and prayers to the family, hope they catch the thugs and make an example out of them, no respect what so ever anymore for leo

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
he was on the job for a long time 32 years, he was probably counting off the days until retirement, rest in peace and prayers to the family, hope they catch the thugs and make an example out of them, no respect what so ever anymore for leo
OK I'm lost here. This is the picture associated with the officer.

Looks young for 32 years on the job.
View attachment 64231

Link to story with this picture.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/

ETA this from the article

His total service time as a Texas Peace Officer was 3 years and 3 months.

Perhaps you found someone with a similar name?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
OH GOD NO .... I so hope this isn't true... please no dear lord

http://www.wjno.com/onair/the-john-cardillo-show-56602/shocking-new-details-in-the-murder-13913000/

BREAKING NEWS:

Texas Law Enforcement sources have told me that the crime scene of off duty Abilene, Texas Police Officer Don Allen's murder included anti-cop slurs written in blood.

Allen, 27, was found dead in his Clyde, Texas home in what investigators are calling a homicide.

Sources tell me that the off duty officer was bound, gagged, and tortured. They also said that the anti-police slurs were written in Allen's blood within the home.

This is a developing story....

·
Banned
11,831 Posts

http://www.wjno.com/onair/the-john-cardillo-show-56602/shocking-new-details-in-the-murder-13913000/

BREAKING NEWS:

Texas Law Enforcement sources have told me that the crime scene of off duty Abilene, Texas Police Officer Don Allen's murder included anti-cop slurs written in blood.

Allen, 27, was found dead in his Clyde, Texas home in what investigators are calling a homicide.

Sources tell me that the off duty officer was bound, gagged, and tortured. They also said that the anti-police slurs were written in Allen's blood within the home.

Unfortunately, it appears to be true. The police have a male and female in custody. The male is white. I don't have info on the female.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts

BREAKING NEWS:

REST IN PEACE BROTHER

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
rest in peace, the disrespect for leo is out of control they are the good guys but a segment of society seems to think that they are the problem, may God watch over all of you and keep you safe from the animals

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
Torture sounds personal, and I don't really see the "F the PoPo" crowd killing cops as de rigeur, so hopefully this is a murder where somebody tried to throw in some anti-cop BS as a red herring- hope they get them and condolences to the officer's family.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Torture sounds personal, and I don't really see the "F the PoPo" crowd killing cops as de rigeur, so hopefully this is a murder where somebody tried to throw in some anti-cop BS as a red herring- hope they get them and condolences to the officer's family.
Sure, not a brutal anti-cop hate crime just a little more "adversity" right?

The anti cop "blacklivesmatter" hate group has made it extremely personal in their twisted minds. They are the equivalent of the KKK in the first half of the 20th Century.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.