Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone forward to me a link or a copy of the Colorado crime scene photo taken at the exit door to the theater that showed the perps rifle lying on the sidewalk.
The rifle clearly had a 30 round magazine and not a drum magazine as has been reported all over the media.

Thanks,
grif

·
Banned
1,195 Posts
grifhunter said:
Can someone forward to me a link or a copy of the Colorado crime scene photo taken at the exit door to the theater that showed the perps rifle lying on the sidewalk.
The rifle clearly had a 30 round magazine and not a drum magazine as has been reported all over the media.

Thanks,
grif
Saw that picture too. I posted up the same thing in the other thread. They said he ran out of ammo and then went to the shotgun. So why go to the shotgun ifnhe already did a mag change?

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
Wait a sec ... you're not suggesting ... nah, can't be.

I haven't seen photos of the actual guns. S&W M&Ps and Glock 23s all pretty much look the same. But I was wondering which Remington 870 he used, there are so many different versions. One channel I was watching had "sample" pics of those gun models and for the 870, they had a pic of a Binnelli.

The past few days watching the MSM talk about guns has made me feel like the guy in Scanners whose head exploded.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FULL METAL JACKET said:
I read that he dumped the drum inside. Also heard today that he started with the shotgun, then went to the AR
After how many shots? I read he dumped the rifle when it jammed. Looks like a jammed rifle with a standard mag.

If the drum jammed the rifle then good thing he used one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts