Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been toying with the idea of having my Remington 700 professionally painted for quite some time now. I was recommended to try out Applied Tactical Technologies in Babylon by a fellow customer at Campsite.

The prices look very reasonable and just from a single 5 minute phone call I could tell the staff sounded very knowledgeable.

My question is has anybody ever done business with ATT and if so what do you have to say about them?

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
The guy who does their painting is excellent. All the work is done in the shop. Nothing gets sent out. He detail strips everything he paints. He takes his time and gets it done right the first time. He's done a lot of guns for the guys I work with. He's done a bunch of revolvers, a couple Sigs, a Glock and a few rifles. He did an AUG that went out to SHOT a few years back. The left side of the gun was a US Navy NWU digital camo and the right side was a woodland digital.

Everything you see on the page below is his work with the exception of the skull mags.

http://www.att-tactical.com/att_firearm-refinishing.html

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
I've dealt with John (Drew) for many years - he's a good guy.

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
Do they do gunsmithing also? I need to have a brake perm attached to a 14.5" barrel. I was going to sent to adco but I'd like to have it done locally.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I spoke to the guys at ATT and unfortunately I received bad news. They just landed a big project and won't be taking on any new work for the next 3 months.

Looks like I have to go GA Precision. Since I have to pay for shipping and handling I'm only going to have the barrel cerakoted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.