1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
Uh oh...

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
I normally use Alex (Service writer)..my dad's been going to him and usually dukes the mechanic a few bucks and they typically do the right thing.....not that you should have to do that to get good service.

Dealers suck.....all of them.

·
Banned
8,822 Posts
Do tell..................
A close confidant brought his F150 there for a oil change and tire rotation. Next thing you know they are saying he needed work on his rotors and breaks. He said I just had those changed by a friend of mine, nice try. they finished the oil change and tire rotation and he never went back.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Considering I have proof that they didn't do work they say they did, and charged me for an item they never put in, I'd say you're right.

But to be fair, this might just be a lying mechanic and not a larger dealership problem.
Did they give you an IOU? You should document all the receipts, and make a thread about it. If that gets you nowhere make a hassetfordsux website, threaten to take out a billboard or a plane flying over the beaches with a banner. Lastly, tell them your name is Steve and you have some pull.

Free truck incoming...

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did they give you an IOU? You should document all the receipts, and make a thread about it. If that gets you nowhere make a hassetfordsux website, threaten to take out a billboard or a plane flying over the beaches with a banner. Lastly, tell them your name is Steve and you have some pull.

Free truck incoming...
Funny thing. The thread I started in March of 2014 with my road rashed wheel was part of my proof that they didn't rotate my tires. The rim was still on the right front.

They took care of me this afternoon so I'll move on. Next Monday it goes to the body shop to re-spray my hood.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.