Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any here locally that is a certified Glock armorer? I own a Gen 4 17, that I'd like to get the new #30274 ejector that Glock is replacing on the Gen 4's. Glock will only replace it if you send the gun back to them, or only send the ejector to a certified Glock armorer. I'm not going to spend $35 on shipping, or waste 2-3 weeks turnaround time for a $2-$3 part. So if anyone is a Glock armorer and can help me get the ejector, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Kenny at Coliseum Gun.................................

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is the easiest gun ever to work on. As I've had mine completely broken down into every single part already, replaced the trigger works and did the 25 cent trigger job, I guess that make me a Glock amorer too. But Glock won't send me the ejector anyway.  :'(  But I'll try Kenny at Coliseum and see what happens.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Mike @ South Shore is a Glock Armorer as well.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Postal Bob said:
It is the easiest gun ever to work on. As I've had mine completely broken down into every single part already, replaced the trigger works and did the 25 cent trigger job, I guess that make me a Glock amorer too. But Glock won't send me the ejector anyway. :'( But I'll try Kenny at Coliseum and see what happens.
I have a Glock 19 and was hoping that they would mail the extractor so I could do the job myself. I have had problems with mine but still have not gotten back to the range yet to see if I was "weak wristed" while shooting. Mine was a Gen3.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, after 2 months of trying and fighting with Glock, I finally got the new ejector for my Gen4 17. Big thanks go out to Mike at South Shore Sportsman, for being able to finally secure the part for me. Now lets hope it works as expected.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.