Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...this forum seems to be relatively new and since shooters need to stick together, it would be nice to put some faces to the names eventually. Have any range get-togethers or swap-meets been planned or held yet?

FWIW, I have some property in nearby PA, just past the water gap and right near East Stroudsburg. Its on 400 acres. We have a lake, boats, fishing, BBQ and the best part, a private outdoor shooting range that could comfortably accommodate around 20-30 folks with about 5 to 6 shooters at a time. If there is any interest, we can talk about setting something up sometime this summer.

The range is a lot of fun. I always go tactical out there because, hell, its my range and I can do whatever I want! If someone wants to chip in for some .308, I'll set up my 1919a4 and we can shoot up some stuff other than paper targets...we can even have a little tactical shooting competition with AR type weapons.

Anyway, is there any interest in anything like this?

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I'm interested.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
We are working on holding an event in the near future. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Architect said:
We are working on holding an event in the near future. Stay tuned.
Outstanding...please don't hesitate to ask if you need any help with anything logistically!

·
Registered
130 Posts
id be very interested

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Still a work in progress. The powers that be are working on it.

. . . . and welcome to the forum.

Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts