Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has any available stripper clips (7.62x54R) for a Mosin? Just figured it would make loading at the range a little easier, especially in the cold months. Looking for 5 or 10 unless there are more available for a reasonable price. Willing to pick up.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
I have a bunch somewhere I'm not using, got tired of cutting my fingers (those old time Ruskies had tougher fingers), went back to loading one at a time. Sometimes its quicker that way. I'll take a look to see if I can find them.

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mad Russian said:
I have a bunch somewhere I'm not using, got tired of cutting my fingers (those old time Ruskies had tougher fingers), went back to loading one at a time. Sometimes its quicker that way. I'll take a look to see if I can find them.
Thank you very much :)
I'll save you some Halloween candy ;)

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
I have two that work well, they have a black finish, I would look for those. The steel ones just get stuck in the feeding slot and never actually help load rounds into the mag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.