Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.usatoday....oting/30599561/

WItness Katie Domingue of Carencro, La., told The Advertiser that she was at the theater with her fiance for the 7 p.m. showing of "Train Wreck" when, about 20 minutes into the movcie, she heard a loud noise. She looked up and saw "an older white man" shooting, but not in her direction, she said.

"He wasn't saying anything," she said. "I didn't hear anybody screaming either."

Domingue said she heard about six shots in all before running with her fiance to the nearest exit, leaving behind her shoes and purse.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Fox reporting 2 dead including the shooter.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Why be a copy cat killer?? How about being creative, and thinking of something different !! Naturally, the libs will want more gun control, so even less people will be able to protect themselves. I can see the headlines tomorrow.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
I worked in a theater for a couple of years, part time in Elmont, spent time up with the projectionist, you couldn't have better high ground for PD to post a marksman, take the next knucklehead out with a headshot it might make the next nut job think twice.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Odds on this theater being a no carry zone?
Yes it is a no carry business. They list this on their website…

OUR THEATRE PROHIBITS

• Outside food or drink

• Smoking including e-cigarettes

• Possession of firearms or weapons of any kind regardless of whether openly orconcealed, with or without a permit

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Yes it is a no carry business. They list this on their website…

OUR THEATRE PROHIBITS

• Outside food or drink

• Smoking including e-cigarettes

• Possession of firearms or weapons of any kind regardless of whether openly orconcealed, with or without a permit
Although I thank you for taking the time and effort that I wasn't going to, it was a forgone conclusion.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
ANOTHER GUN FREE ZONE...DOING ITS JOB!!!
Azure Personal computer Rectangle Font Screenshot

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.