Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Helping others on the fight cancer has being one of my personal causes. Little that I knew that cancer was going to take away one of my brothers. My brother's passing to cancer only makes my commitment to help those suffering this insidious illness even stronger. in addition to the events that Im part of, this yearI was honored to be one of the 75 participants on the Free to Breathe Lung Cancer summit and I'll be participating on the Free to breathe Marathon.

Some of you have supported some of the events in the past, once again, I'm asking for your support, help me to help those in need.

http://participate.f...20#.VbZdEHiTQbx

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Our condolences. Just finished my ninth week of radiation and saw quite a few others who appeared a lot less fortunate than I.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am very sorry for your tragic loss and as a Cancer survivor myself I want to thank you for your efforts.
some say that cancer doesn't have a face until is yours or a loved ones...that is totally untrue, at least for me. I have seeing what cancer does to people,but experiencing the pain and sadness of loosing a family member is far worse that what I thought. I'm really happy that you are one of the many survivors...we need to hear that more often

Reactions: CAP1974

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Our condolences. Just finished my ninth week of radiation and saw quite a few others who appeared a lot less fortunate than I.
God speed...my prayers for a complete remission and recovery

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
My deepest sympathy and keep up the good work.
About a dozen years ago I had my large intestine removed due to colon cancer after a lifetime struggle with ulcerative colitis.
Since then I have been very active encouraging anyone who will listen to get a colonoscopy.

Reactions: grifhunter

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My deepest sympathy and keep up the good work.
About a dozen years ago I had my large intestine removed due to colon cancer after a lifetime struggle with ulcerative colitis.
Since then I have been very active encouraging anyone who will listen to get a colonoscopy.
We need to keep spreading awareness and hope that one day we can find the cure to all cancers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.