Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was headed up to western Pa for some trail riding and camping on my motorcycle this weekend, not thinking that I would pass by cabellas as it was not on my mind. It was about 90 degrees out and I saw the sign at exit 28 in Hamburg. I was at exit 20. I needed some ac a cold drink and a snack so why not? I mean they would have the same old picked through low supply of powder so I wouldn't find much right?

Well let me say, I do wish I was in my truck because they were well stocked. I wound up getting all I could carry (the hs6 was from powder valley and was Just on my box but cabellas did have it) it was interesting fitting 8 lbs of powder on my already loaded bike.

They also had tons of 22 lr.

Just goes to show when you legitimately least expect it........

Attachments

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Limit on the 22 ammo was 1200 rounds per person. It still is not as cheap as we would like. The bricks of cci hp were around $62. The Winchester super x truncated hp was $50. The super x is reduced noise if that matters to anyone. They also had the small 100 round boxes of cci for around $4 per box. I just bought my limit 1 of cci and 1 of Winchester and 2 boxes of 100 cci. All I could fit.

While you are there go in the reserve room and look at the $12000 dollar beretta it must be the Escobar edition LOL

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
So I was headed up to western Pa for some trail riding and camping on my motorcycle this weekend, not thinking that I would pass by cabellas as it was not on my mind. It was about 90 degrees out and I saw the sign at exit 28 in Hamburg. I was at exit 20. I needed some ac a cold drink and a snack so why not? I mean they would have the same old picked through low supply of powder so I wouldn't find much right?

Well let me say, I do wish I was in my truck because they were well stocked. I wound up getting all I could carry (the hs6 was from powder valley and was Just on my box but cabellas did have it) it was interesting fitting 8 lbs of powder on my already loaded bike.

I didn't know Cabelas was selling WW1 Bavarian helmets. Good find!

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts

Ity is amazing what you can load onto a motorcycle... You DO get some strange looks though, but who cares?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.